Childhood Encephalitis Study Day
The Eden Dora Trust
What is a case manager?
A case manager is a person who is professionally qualified to provide care services. JSP case managers come from a range of backgrounds including:
- social care
- occupational therapy
- speech & language therapy
Our services and staff are regulated by various independent bodies. Read about our quality and compliance.
What is case management?
Case management at JSP is a service that:
- provides you with detailed assessments of your needs and risks to your safety
- gives you strategies for minimising the effects of your injury
- offers you and your family a single point of contact and co-ordination for all your needs
- gives you the day-to-day support you need in all aspects of daily living
- supports and encourages you to achieve your personal goals
- helps you to explore possibilities, options and ideas into the future
If you need help in your home and/or when out and about, our case management service can recruit and manage support workers for you so that you have assistance when you need it.
To ask us about our case management service and how we can help you, please call 0114 250 7711.