JSP staff vacancies
Case Manager - Brain Injury
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive remuneration package according to skills and experience
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: TBC
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC or NMC registered professional with at least 2 years' experience of working in neuro rehabilitation. The role includes working with both adults and children and young people.
Case management is extremely diverse - along with other work, it includes
- setting and monitoring life goals with our clients, their families and support workers
- designing and managing care regimes
- recruiting, training and supervising support workers on behalf of our clients
- you are a qualified health, social care or teaching professional registered to practice in the UK
- you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
- you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
- you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
"the admin support is exceptional"
"we are encouraged well"
"I believe JSP looks for good qualities in people"
"we have a good team morale"
"supportive and friendly"
"I am proud of what JSP stands for and what we do for our clients"
(what JSP team members say)
For 24 years we have been providing an induction and support programme designed specifically to aid the successful transition from public sector health and social care into the private medico legal sector. An ongoing programme of internal and external training is offered to ensure continuing professional development, and regular clinical supervision is provided by our senior case managers. We also have an employer contributed pension scheme in place.
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To register your interest in this role, or for an informal discussion about our company or this role, please contact Sarah harrison, Regional Manager, on 01661 845960.