JSP staff vacancies
Finance and Operations Administrator
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) - part time considered
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (plus benefits)
Closing date: 18/11/2018
Interview date: w/c 19th November (tbc)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance and operations administrator to join our team in Sheffield.
You will provide first class support to the finance director and the wider company operations. This is a busy and challenging role that would suit a proactive, experienced worker looking for a career in a friendly and people focused organisation.
- you are confident with a friendly personality
- you are an effective communicator at all levels, with a welcoming and professional telephone manner
- you work well under pressure
- you can prioritise your own workload, set and achieve goals, think ahead and meet deadlines
- you are flexible and enthusiastic, able to take on additional duties as and when required
- you have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs, in particular Excel and Outlook
- you have a keen eye for detail
- you have at least 2 years’ experience of administration experience
- you have a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
“there is strong leadership, culture and ethos”
“we receive praise and recognition”
“our work is client centred”
“we are respected in our sector”
“we feel well cared for”
“we do a serious job but there is still a place for humour and fun”
(what JSP team members say - March 2016)
JSP provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your interest at bit.ly/JSPfinanceadministrator
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Colin Bulmer, finance director, on 0114 229 0100.