JSP staff vacancies
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Location: Sheffield (South West Centre site - easily accessible via public transport)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm with ½ hour for lunch)
Salary: £20,000 pa (plus benefits)
Closing date: 16/01/2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
Already established within the company, this role assists the business services director in all aspects of marketing. With a primary focus on website and social media account management, it encompasses elements of graphic design, content creation, direct marketing, events management and much more, including:
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Relationship management
- Public relations, internal and external communications
- Printed media and advertising (recruitment and general)
- Events and promotion
The business services team members are the business services director and one other assistant dealing mainly with personnel. The department is small but busy with a significant range across many aspects of the business and as such needs to be flexible and adaptable to current priorities. We are sad to be losing a long-standing member of staff leaving this position but excited for our new team member to join us as soon as possible.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual pay review and discretionary bonus
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Westfield health scheme
- Death in service cover
- Easily accessible via public transport
JSP is a multi site, multi service organisation with 5 offices across the north of England and Scotland. Our specialist services support adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injuries and our client base is national. Established in 1994, JSP is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We employ around 85 staff and manage over 400 support workers.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate and professional, dedicated and proactive.
You will have/be:
- At least one year in a marketing role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Experienced in social media professional account management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- Confident communicator and enjoy meeting and liaising with a wide range of people
- Proactive, able to plan ahead and manage own workload
- Flexible and work well under pressure
- Able to work equally well independently and as part of a team
If you are a team player, a people person with a great sense of humour, an excellent communicator with provable ICT skills, self-motivated and organised, enthusiastic, enjoy working and take pride in your work, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply or for more information please contact Millie, business services director, on 0114 229 0100.